Creative California can help your San Diego business expand its influence and visibility.
We’re big believers in serving the local community. We specialize in assisting local business owners who are working hard to make their businesses grow, but who need just a little push to get them over the top. Every day we help small businesses in our area by implementing up-to-date local SEO practices, designing and building new websites, and developing comprehensive marketing strategies. We also volunteer our time to non-profit organizations and startup businesses that need assistance in establishing their web presence.
But every small business deserves to get the best possible service, no matter where they’re located. That is why we take pride in extending the same level of customer service to all of our customers, including those in the San Diego area.
San Diego SEO Services
Even though San Diego is sometimes overshadowed by its larger neighbors to the north, the San Diego area is a huge market with immense potential, given its metro population of over 3 million people. But many small San Diego businesses struggle to rank well in local search rankings, because they fail to properly optimize their site for the best possible search rankings.
Good SEO requires some technical expertise, but keyword targeting and updating local citations are only scratching the surface. Too many cut-rate SEO services harm small businesses by utilizing poor-quality black hat SEO techniques that inevitably damage search rankings and overall online reputation–and then those businesses have to pay more money to help recover their search rankings.
But it can be difficult to separate the good SEO companies from the bad ones. How can you tell which SEO services will improve your San Diego business’s online presence? In just the San Diego area alone, there are dozens of SEO companies. And it would take you days to wade through all of the search results if you expanded your search to even just the rest of the state. Take a moment to Google “California SEO” if you don’t believe us.
So how do you separate the wheat from the chaff? There are a few things that you should look for:
- A good SEO firm will tell you what they are doing. They won’t be vague, or tell you that their SEO system is a proprietary secret. The SEO company that you hire works for YOU. Just as you would expect open communication from any employee that worked for you, you should expect the same from any good SEO company.
- If a company starts throwing technobabble at you, or tries to sell you SEO packages that target a specific number of keywords and backlinks that are guaranteed to make you rank well on “thousands of search engines,” then RUN AWAY.
- If they guarantee that you’ll make the front page of Google for all of your search terms, they’re scamming you.
- An trustworthy SEO company won’t focus on technical, computery things. Good SEO relies on social networking, because when you boil it down, SEO is all about PR. It isn’t computer networks that determine which sites succeeds; it is human networks which really determine the level of success you can achieve.
If you’re ready to incorporate solid SEO into your San Diego business’s marketing plan, then give us a call or email us through the contact form to the side of your screen. We offer completely free website and SEO evaluations. We don’t generate automated reports or just throw a list of numbers at you. We will take the time to research your business and your website, examine your analytics, talk to you about what your goals are for your business and what kind of ROI you are looking for, and then we’ll develop a game plan for how you can grow your business.
We will be open and honest in discussing how we can achieve results. There are no secrets. Take a look at the many articles on our site that break down the different aspects of SEO, such as keyword research, competitive analysis, content generation, social media marketing, and more. We are strong believers in nothing less than 100% open and honest communication.
There’s no risk in just talking to us. Give us a call and find out what we can do to improve your visibility in the San Diego marketplace.
San Diego Web Design
If you peruse Google for even a minute or two, you’ll quickly see that there are hundreds of San Diego website design companies. And those are just the local web developers. So why should you consider a Sacramento web design company like Creative California over the many local web developers in San Diego?
Well, we don’t focus on just making an attractive or sexy site. The ultimate goal of good web design is to build a business website that will generate leads, and convert those leads to sales. It doesn’t matter how slick the website is, if it doesn’t further your business goals. Here’s what we focus on in order to develop a successful business website:
- Responsiveness. In the parlance of web devs, a “responsive” site is one that will display well in any browser, no matter if the visitor is using a phone, a tablet, or a 40-inch super high resolution display. Responsive sites are flexible and adaptable, so that the visitor has the best possible experience, regardless of what they’re using to browse the Internet. These days, Google heavily favors sites that are mobile device-friendly.
- Load times. Modern Internet users are extremely impatient. If you want them to stay on your site, then they need to be able to access everything on your site quickly and easily. We design our sites to minimize lag times and maximize user engagement.
- CMSes. Building your site on a modern CMS (content management system) such as WordPress or Joomla! means that you will be able to change and update your site on your own. Sites that use CMS sites are very easy to maintain and add new content to, which means that you don’t have to keep paying a web developer month after month, year after year. We believe that our customers deserve to have full control of their websites, just as they have control over their businesses.
- Content. Google doesn’t just rank sites according to their keywords. It looks at the overall quality of a website’s content. Insightful, well-written content is imperative if you want your website to perform well. We have experienced writers who can write engaging, informative content on just about any subject imaginable. We’ve written content for a wide variety of clients, including lawyers, schools, home renovators, medical device retailers, mechanics, travel agents, and more. We know that YOU are the expert when it comes to your business, and we can take your knowledge and build on it to develop the high-quality content you need to make the best possible impression on your customers.
- And much more. Managed web hosting. graphic design. Social media marketing. Conversion analysis. Branding. The list goes on and on.
Creative California has the skills, experience, and dedication necessary to help your business in San Diego realize its full potential.
Even though we’re in Sacramento, we’re committed to providing the utmost service to all small businesses, no matter where they’re located. We’re more than happy to communicate with you through whatever means suit you best, including phone, Skype, email, remote access, conference calling–it’s all about meeting your needs. If necessary, we will come down to San Diego and meet with you in person in order to best serve you and your business. We are a full-service, professional, and responsive full-service online marketing and web design company. Contact us today and find out what we can do for you!