Good website design is both an art and a science. Top website designers work to strike a balance between creating a responsive website that loads quickly and consistently, no matter if someone is looking at your site on their smartphone, tablet, or home computer, while at the same time having a sleek and professional look that positively reflects on your business's image or brand identity. Beyond simple matters of custom web design, the best website design company is the one that will craft a site that pleases your customers, while incorporating effective SEO strategies that will give you the search rankings you need so customers can find you in the first place.
Freelance website designers will typically focus on the artsy side of things - the front end that customers and visitors see. On the other hand, web hosting services that have at least some technical expertise usually cater to the very basics of keeping the lights on and the site hackers out. That is, making sure that your website doesn't crash or break, while ensuring that the site as a whole remains accessible and functioning.
But what about the issues that are in the middle? What happens when a WordPress update breaks some critical element of the functionality of your site? It doesn't matter if your site is up and running if you can't take orders through the shopping cart system for a day or two or ten, and your web design company isn't picking up the phone because they don't want to admit that they can't fix it. It can be a real challenge to find someone who can take care of both--the artistic and the technological. You could just throw a lot of money at multiple web design companies, but getting them to coordinate with one another can be a seriously difficult process.
We're a web design company that can do both: build your site and keep it running. And we do both well.
We can provide guidance for your web design ideas as far as graphic design, page layouts, and back-end tools such as visitor tracking, submission forms, and more. We'll build your site on whatever CMS platform best suits your needs, such as WordPress or Joomla. We can ensure that your site gives the best possible experience for every single person who visits it, regardless of whether they're using a mobile browser or looking at it on a 28 inch monitor. We'll make sure that your site has the best possible chance of ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, while--more importantly--improving your conversion rates. And we can manage your existing web hosting or even host your site ourselves.
Here's a breakdown of some of the services you'll receive when you hire us to build your website:
- Web design services that incorporate quality graphic design, made to best serve your site's purpose and target audience
- A website that meets current (and future!) standards for site hackers
- Managed website hosting - with us, you receive your own VPS (virtual private server) with near 100% up-time - or we'll manage your existing hosting
- A site built using the best CMS systems available, with plugins and widgets that give you all the functionality you're looking for
- Well-written, useful content that incorporates extensive keyword research
- Social media marketing that incorporates platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Modern SEM (search engine marketing) and SEO utilizing best practices
- Research-based consultation on how your website can be improved to meet the needs of you and your customers
- Continued communication and support with a 24-hour reply guarantee
- Branding, graphic design, and marketing assistance
- The care and attention of (in our humble opinion) the best web design company in Sacramento
We're a local Sacramento web design company with more than a decade of experience, and our goal is to use good web design and marketing research to grow your business its profits. We want a long-term relationship with you, not just a quick payday, and we're dedicated to doing whatever it takes to accomplish all of our business goals. Contact us right now for information on web design pricing or any other questions you might have, and we'll get back to you ASAP. We want your business, and we want to keep it.