Here at Creative California, one of our passions is helping small businesses. We have seen time and time again that those companies are the ones that often are overwhelmed with managing their own products and services, and online marketing is an afterthought. This often results in poor quality SEO firms being hired and doing more damage than good in the long run. The companies need affordable small business SEO, but they can’t afford to suffer a poor quality SEO as it can cause significant financial harm.
We specialize in SEO for small businesses.
Our goal is not to make a few dollars off you, but rather to partner with you long-term and be a positive influence in your company’s growth. We believe–and have customers that will gladly testify–that our services can help your company see an increase in sales, leads, reputation and more. We take the time to understand your company and customer base, and will utilize our skills and your expertise to market your business in a positive light.
Some of our local, small business partners in the Sacramento area include Kobayashi Law Office, The Local Bark, SoCal Speed Shop, Bacon Commercial Real Estate, Angelo’s Performance Plus and many more. We’re proud to have a great partnership with these local companies, as well as many more nationally and internationally.
Small business SEO is about relationships first.
While we are experts in search engine optimization on a technical level, and are completely transparent about the work we’ll be doing for you, we also understand that small business is about relationships. This is reflected in the work we do for you. We focus on building quality referrals, long-term relationships, relevant PR, customer retention and online reputation. By building relationships in the community and media, we help put your business in a positive light, and actively generate quality links to your website, increasing your search rank over time. We also help manage your online reputation by monitoring reviews and helping you respond accordingly. In all of this, we maintain your company’s culture and will work directly with you to promote your products or services with the message you have always been using successfully.
Why does search engine optimization matter for a small business?
It’s easy to ignore the trends that are starting to take over marketing these days, and continue to market and advertise the way you have traditionally. We’ve discussed advertising methods like the Yellow Pages, magazines, pay-per-click ads, and more, but we find that in the long-term, ranking highly in search engines can have some of the best ROI on your investment. The problem is, it’s very difficult to get started and to do it well, so too often, companies ignore it. The problem is, the younger generations are increasingly finding companies and making decisions based on internet research. So if you can’t be found, or worse, your online reputation isn’t that great, you can miss out on a good portion of new customers.
Our SEO packages for small business include:
- Local SEO setup and monitoring – including sites like Google My Business, Yelp, Yellow Pages, Bing, and other relevant local citations
- Online reputation management – identifying problematic reviews and negative press and addressing them
- Relationship building with other local businesses – reaching out to relevant partners who could help with local citations
- Relationship building with the media – reaching out and getting your expertise quoted on news sites and blogs
- Technical site overhaul – getting your website to the point where it’s error-free and best optimized for search engine crawlers
- Content generation – creating quality content (using your expertise) to publish on your website or other sites that might fit well for the subject
- Reporting and analytics – consistent reports of our activities and the results, and ongoing work to improve based on the data
- Open communication and support – our clients are always welcome to contact us any time with ideas, tech support and more
Contact us today for small business SEO help
We want to help you grow, and will work hard to make sure you are not only satisfied with our services, but thriving thanks to a renewed internet marketing push. If you have any questions about how to best market your business, want a free seo analysis, or web and design help, send us an email or call us. And don’t forget to visit our blog regularly. We write great tips, insight and more that are aimed at helping small businesses better market themselves. Good luck on growing your company!